You are BUSY.
We understand. We want to have the conversations that will help set you up for future decisions.
Our experience shows us that a lot of business owners decide to leave their businesses quickly. If you haven't started planning for that transition when you are not thinking of leaving, you and your business may not be ready for the transition when it happens.
- Do you know the sale value of your business?
- Do you know how to improve the sale-ability of your business?
- Do you have a team of advisors and trusted individuals working together to guide you?
Our Business Planning clients experience ongoing communication and collaboration, support, access to our specialists and advisors, all while we help them keep their focus on what they do best.
Business Owners should have the opportunity to maximize their life's hard work. As small business owners ourselves, we are on a mission to help business owners, their families, and their employees.
Components of a Comprehensive Growth & Exit Plan
Your Growth & Exit Objectives <-> Your Business & Personal Financial Resources
- Building and Preserving Business Value
- Selling Your Company to a Third Party
- Transferring Your Ownership to Insiders
- Business Continuity
- Personal Wealth and Estate Planning
Both Karen and Neill have earned the Preeminent CExP™ designation.
They are qualified to provide comprehensive, professionally executed Growth & Exit Planning services to the business owning community.
Strategies & Plans Include
- Growth & Exit Planning
- Contingency Planning
- Tax minimization strategies
- Executive compensation
- Qualified/non-qualified deferred compensation plans
- Retirement plans
- Diversifying strategic asset allocations